My recent conversation with Daniela Cambone of Kitco News, recorded at the IPMI conference, is now available online:
Coming up this weekend (June 13-16) is the 39th annual conference of the International Precious Metals Institute. Venue is the JW Marriott in San Antonio, Texas. Session topics include:
- It’s all about that Silver
- Precious Metals Mining, Metals and Investments
- Meanwhile in Europe… Precious Metals Issues
- What’s trending in Precious Metals?
- Good as Gold: Investments, Impacts and other Issues
- Analyze This: Precious Metals
- Recovery and Recycling of Precious Metals
- Fuel for Thought: Precious Metals and Energy
- Age of Tomorrow: Precious Metals Student Research
- What’s new: Precious Metals Technology
- Keeping you a Brief: Legal, Regulatory and Insurance Matters
I will report on new applications for precious metals entering the market in 2015/2016 in Session D on Sunday, June 14.
In a new segment, student award recipients will present their work – this is the first year in which the IPMI will honor especially gifted students and their professors / departments with new and prestigious awards.
If you haven’t registered yet you may do so at www.ipmi.org – see you in San Antonio!