Macel Schreier is one of this year´s winners of the IPMI´s prestigious Student Awards. We had a long conversation at the conference and I attended his presentation on the work he is doing at his university. It was remarkable enough to warrant a follow-up on solar fuels, the result of which was just published on Kitco News. Click here to read the entire interview.
My recent conversation with Daniela Cambone of Kitco News, recorded at the IPMI conference, is now available online:
Coming up this weekend (June 13-16) is the 39th annual conference of the International Precious Metals Institute. Venue is the JW Marriott in San Antonio, Texas. Session topics include:
- It’s all about that Silver
- Precious Metals Mining, Metals and Investments
- Meanwhile in Europe… Precious Metals Issues
- What’s trending in Precious Metals?
- Good as Gold: Investments, Impacts and other Issues
- Analyze This: Precious Metals
- Recovery and Recycling of Precious Metals
- Fuel for Thought: Precious Metals and Energy
- Age of Tomorrow: Precious Metals Student Research
- What’s new: Precious Metals Technology
- Keeping you a Brief: Legal, Regulatory and Insurance Matters
I will report on new applications for precious metals entering the market in 2015/2016 in Session D on Sunday, June 14.
In a new segment, student award recipients will present their work – this is the first year in which the IPMI will honor especially gifted students and their professors / departments with new and prestigious awards.
If you haven’t registered yet you may do so at www.ipmi.org – see you in San Antonio!