Happy to announce that I will be speaking about opportunities and risks of strategic metal investments as part of wealth preservation strategies at a conference on “Retiring Overseas” in Las Vegas. Date is the 31st of August. Click here for conference details. Hope to see you there!
Just a reminder that this year’s conference of the International Precious Metals Institute (IPMI) is less than a month out. It’s a special one, too, the 40th conference of its kind with an excellent program covering all aspects of the industry.
I love this event because it is such a unique opportunity to catch up on current topics and trends combined with the opportunity to (re)connect and network with industry executives from around the world. If you need further convincing, the Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, Arizona, is a truly spectacular venue.
I will be speaking as the first presenter in Session C at 10:00 am on Sunday morning, June 12, 2016. Session location are the Grand Canyon Ballrooms 9 & 10.
Head over to http://www.ipmi.org for reservations – looking forward to seeing you there!
Coming up this weekend (June 13-16) is the 39th annual conference of the International Precious Metals Institute. Venue is the JW Marriott in San Antonio, Texas. Session topics include:
- It’s all about that Silver
- Precious Metals Mining, Metals and Investments
- Meanwhile in Europe… Precious Metals Issues
- What’s trending in Precious Metals?
- Good as Gold: Investments, Impacts and other Issues
- Analyze This: Precious Metals
- Recovery and Recycling of Precious Metals
- Fuel for Thought: Precious Metals and Energy
- Age of Tomorrow: Precious Metals Student Research
- What’s new: Precious Metals Technology
- Keeping you a Brief: Legal, Regulatory and Insurance Matters
I will report on new applications for precious metals entering the market in 2015/2016 in Session D on Sunday, June 14.
In a new segment, student award recipients will present their work – this is the first year in which the IPMI will honor especially gifted students and their professors / departments with new and prestigious awards.
If you haven’t registered yet you may do so at www.ipmi.org – see you in San Antonio!